Cumberland County District PTA Council Presents:
Parent Education Nights
April 26, 2018
71st High School
6764 Raeford Rd.
May 17, 2018
Lake Rim Elem.
1455 Hoke Loop Rd.
June 7, 2018
Anne Chesnutt Yr, /Round Middle
2121 Skibo Rd.
Start times: 6:00 p.m.
for more information please email email@example.com
Parent Education Night – Printable Flyer
The Results Are In…Now Let’s Celebrate!
CONGRATULATIONS to Adrian Cardenas, Glendale Acres C&FL Academy, 2nd Place in the Literature Category.
CONGRATULATIONS to Trinity Sanborn, Gray’s Creek Middle School, 1st Place in the Visual Arts Category
NCPTA Reflections Celebration will be held on Saturday, April 21 in Durham to celebrate Adrian and Trinity as well as other young artists! Details and invitations will be emailed to the Adrian and Trinity by the end of next week.
Cumberland County District PTA Council Reflections Celebration Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, April 24, 2018, in the Board Room, Central Services Office, 2465 Gillespie Street. Details and invitations will be emailed all students participating in the Cumberland County District PTA Reflections Program.
Cumberland County District PTA Council is very proud of all of our students’ creativity, imagination, and talents.
Come out and attend the HBCU college fair. The college fair will take place on March 3 from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. at the Smith Recreation Center.
Program Highlights include:
- Opportunities to connect with admission representatives
- Hear from current college students
- Attend engaging college planning seminars
- Learn about local scholarship opportunities
- Light lunch served
- Onsite registration
This information is available in a print-friendly PDF document: HBCU 2018 College Fair
Come join us for a panel/speaker of qualified partners that will be available to help answer questions on topics, such as:
- ESL Resources for families
- Immigration Laws and Information
- Special Needs/IEP Information
- Resources for Military Connected Families
- How the PTA and other community agencies can help families adjust (moves/school, etc.)
- Citizenship/Naturalization Information
- Free and low classes for parents offered through Fayetteville Technical Community College
- Language Immersion through Anne Chesnutt Middle School and others
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Brochures and other Information for families to collect
**There will be door prizes and membership opportunities as well…
Monday, February 26, 2018
Anne Chesnutt Middle School Gymnasium
2121 Skibo Rd.
Fayetteville, NC 28314
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Cumberland County District PTA Council Meeting Minutes
November 14, 2017
Meeting called to order at 3:45pm
In attendance: Deanna Jones, H.Lattimore, Iris Pierce, Shevelle Godwin, Renarta C. Moyd, Destinee Harriott, Pamela Story, Sonya Harriott, Georgeanna Pinkney, Jessa Carey, Ashley Fillings, Magan Hambidge, Emily Chapman Grimes, Donna Gray